Exhibitor Registration Is Now Closed
If you still want to be involved contact email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR EXHIBITOR LIST, PLEASE CONTACT THE EVENT ORGANIZERS AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
The culminating event of the IRL Science Festival is the Expo Day on Saturday, October 27, 2017 from 10:00 AM -3:00 PM. The event will take place at Veterans Memorial Park at the River Walk on the waterfront in Fort Pierce. The event is rain or shine.
The Expo Day is an opportunity for Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) organizations and businesses to share their work with the Treasure Coast community through hands-on, minds-on activities and demonstrations.
The IRL Science Festival Steering Committee reserves the right to exclude any vendors who do not align to the theme of the Festival.
Important Information for Exhibitors:
- The Festival is outdoors and rain or shine. Please plan accordingly.
- Attendance will be in the thousands, so activities/demonstrations should be brief and easily replicable (many times!)
- Applications received after September 15, 2017 will be filled on an available basis and may incur additional fees.
- 10'x10' tented space
- One 8-foot table, two folding chairs
- One sign identifying your organization's exhibit
- On-site assistance unloading/loading exhibit materials
- Limited electrical hook-up available for extra charge ($25)
- Hands-on activity or demonstration that engages Festival-goers with Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
- A passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math that excites learners of all ages
- Non-profit or Government: FREE (After September 30 may incur $50 tent fee)
- For-profit Education: $50 (After September 15- $75)
- Commercial Business: $75 (After September 15 - $100)
- Food Vendor: $100 (After September 15- $125)